Fight Against Cancer II Event Results (5/16/09)
May 18, 2009 · Print This Article
First and foremost, special thanks to everyone that made the FIGHT AGAINST CANCER II event such a success in conjunction with the RELAY FOR LIFE! The donations don’t stop there as THIS SATURDAY NIGHT, in LIVONIA, MI when CLASH WRESTLING presents FRIDAY NIGHT FURY, there will be a special RELAY FOR LIFE 50/50 Raffle, so be sure to donate!
Now for the results:
RESULTS: Fight Against Cancer II (5/16/09):
* DANNY DANGER & JOSH THOR def. VAN ENVY & KRIS KONFLICT in Tag Team Action to qualify for the NPCI Tag Tournament on 6/19-20. Danger & Thor scored a double pinfall for the victory.
* WILL VENDETTA, TYLER ELKINS, & KHAMELEON def. KEITH CALHOUN & NIGHTLIFE (JACK NIGHT & DAVE MANZO) w/ B in a Rampage Elimination Match. Vendetta, Elkins, and Khameleon are now guaranteed entry to the NPCI Tournament on 6/19-20/2009!
* DRAGON KREED (c) def. GQ ASSASSIN via pinfall in a non-title bout.
* CAMERON SKYY def. TOMMY TYDIE via pinfall to become the #1 Contender for the CLASH Championship. SKYY will take on KREED on 6/6 in Taylor, MI.
* J. MILLER def. THE WRECKINGBALL via pinfall in a Street Fight.
Be sure to join us in LIVONIA, MI at the LIVONIA ELKS LODGE this FRIDAY NIGHT, 5/22! More details on CLASHWRESTLING.COM!