Event Results From Divided We Fall (11/19/11)
November 21, 2011 · Print This Article
We here at CLASH Wrestling appreciate your continued support and offer a big thanks for those that attended our 2011 Season Finale – DIVIDED WE FALL! This event jumps us closer to our Anniversary Event – SEIZE THE DAY V held on Saturday, January 21st, 2012 out of Taylor, Michigan’s TaylorTown Trade Center. Before we speculate what signed matches will be on our biggest event of the year, let’s get to the results of our Season Finale below –
* Gavin Quinn (c), Austin Manix & “Caveman” Tyler Elkins advanced in the “Eliminator Series” eliminating Power Rangers (Blue & White) & Too Sweet (c) (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx). Others elimnated included: Bump N Ugly #2 from Team Quinn.
* Petey Williams & “Murderous Monk” J.Miller advanced in the “Eliminator Series” eliminating The Painkillers (Donnie & Jacob Hallows) & Hakim Zane. Others eliminated included: TD from the team of Petey & Miller.
* H3RD (“Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn) advanced in the “Eliminator Series” eliminating “Ace High” Cameron Skyy & “Amazing” N8 Mattson. Match Notes: Once eliminated, Skyy used a chair on Ded Vaughn to DQ N8 Mattson which resulted in heated tensions between the two.
** Dragon Greed (protege of CEO Truth Martini) informed us of his power that the CEO has instilled in him – CEO powers. “Caveman” Tyler Elkins walked out w/ Greed and asked him to remove The Wreckingball who keeps paying for a ticket each month since his unemployment. With that, Greed had security do just that.
* “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo advanced in the “Eliminator Series” eliminating Dragon Greed via pinfall.
** Mason Conrad of “Victorious Secret” made his way out with manager Willie Watts. Mentioned that he requested a match here tonight and here is his opponent – with that Conrad struck Watts with the mic.
* Mason Conrad def. Willie Watts via pinfall. Match Notes: Conrad appeared to have a new attitude and approach then previous performances.
* Mena Libra def. Arella Angel via pinfall.
* J.Miller & Petey Williams were the sole survivors outlasting Austin Manix, “Caveman” Tyler Elkins, H3RD (Treznik & Vaughn) & Gavin Quinn (c) last eliminating Quinn via passing out amidst a submission. Match Notes: “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo was eliminated from Team Petey/Miller after Greed interfered. “Caveman” Tyler Elkins was eliminated from Team Quinn after The Wreckingball (disguised as Arty The Wolf Mascot) interfered.
** It was then announced that at SEIZE THE DAY V – Gavin Quinn would defend the gold in a Triple Threat match against Petey Williams & J.Miller!