Event Results To Divided We Fall (11/14/09)
November 15, 2009 · Print This Article
A huge thanks goes out to the allegiance of all the CLASH fans that made it out for the Season Finale of 2009 – CLASH Wrestling’s DIVIDED WE FALL this past Saturday in Taylor, MI! Below are the results from 11/14/2009:
* “The Caveman” Tyler Elkins w/ Cameron Skyy def. Danny Danger via Submission to earn a spot in the Seize The Day III Fatal Four Way for the CLASH Championship in January 2010.
* Josh Thor, Little Brother Thor, Papa Thor, & Keith Calhoun def. Austin Manix, Will Vendetta, Steff “The Reff” O’Riley, & Blue Ranger when Vendetta was pinned in an 8 Man Tag Match.
* Marty Epps def. Khameleon via pinfall after a Shooting Star Press.
* The WreckingBall def. “Murderous Monk” J. Miller via countout to earn the last spot in the Seize The Day III Fatal Four Way for the CLASH Championship in January 2010.
* The Friends (GQ & Rave K) def. Night-Life (Dave Manzo & Jack Night) (c) via Disqualification when Night used a chair on both The Friends. However Title changes cannot take place via countout or disqualification.
**This prompted The Friends to bring attention to the Tag Title contract they signed for the above match that featured a clause stating if Night-Life voluntarily lost by countout or dq, The Friends would be entitled to an additional Tag Title Match of their choosing at Seize The Day III. The Friends announced the Tag Belts would be suspended above the ring in a Ladder Match on 1/23/10!
** J. Miller made his way back out to the ring unsatisfied with his match result with The WreckingBall claiming there was unfinished business and challenged WreckingBall to a bout at Seize The Day III. The WreckingBall relinquished his CLASH Championship spot in January to battle J. Miller in a Last Man Standing match!
* “Ace High” Cameron Skyy w/ Tyler Elkins wrestled Tommy Tydie to a no-contest when Elkins and nearly half the CLASH lockerroom poured out into the ring prompting a 10 Man Tag Match.
* H3RD (Tydie & Miller), The Friends, & Danny Danger def. Cameron Skyy, Tyler Elkins, Night-Life & The WreckingBall via pinfall when Skyy was pinned by Tydie.
** Just then, Dragon Kreed’s music hit as he made his return dismantling those in his path, decimating Elkins and made his way for Skyy! Kreed claimed he’s back and is cashing in his Championship rematch clause in at the Seize The Day III Fatal Four Way for the CLASH Championship.
*** On January 23, 2010 the Crowning of a CLASH Champion will see CAMERON SKYY vs. DRAGON KREED vs. TYLER ELKINS vs. TOMMY TYDIE!