Event Results From CLASH To The Future: Part 3 (06/04/11)
June 5, 2011 · Print This Article
Hey all, special thanks to everyone that joined us LIVE for CLASH TO THE FUTURE: PART III in Taylor, MI this past Saturday Night!Â It was a heck of a ride at 88mph loaded with 1.21 gigawatts of excitement with a safe landing back to year 2011!Â Stay tuned to CLASHWRESTLING.COM for details on our next upcoming Supershow Extravaganza as we celebrate our 100th live event anniversary on Saturday, August 6, 2011!Â Details forthcoming…
* R2-TD-2 (TD) walked out of the time machine as a futuristic & robotic version of his previous form, defeating White Ranger via pinfall.
* “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo def. “1986” Keith Calhoun (version 1986 from the Time Machine).
* “Caveman” Tyler Elkins def. “Spartan 3000″ Matt Cross (previously “MDogg” Matt Cross but sent back to the B.C. through the time machine).
** Following the bout, Elkins declared that him & Cameron Skyy lay their bad blood to rest in September and make the official match stipulation signing on August 6, 2011.
* “Amazing” N8 Mattson won the first ever “Moshpit” Battle Royal to the live music by “The Family!”Â Other eliminated competitors included: Bump N Ugly #1, Victorious Secret (Mason Conrad & Cameron Salem), Valentino, Gideon Malice, Marvelocity, TD, Keith Calhoun, “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo, “Sweet” Willie Watts,Â etc.
** VH1 Reality Star, Jenny from “Rock Of Love Bus” interviewed CLASH Champion “GQ” Gavin Quinn & Simon Dean about tonight’s main event & specifics on Dean’s “Simon System” diet.Â Dean said Quinn was in the best shape because of the system & proceeded to turn it around on Jenny.Â As Quinn & Dean closed Jenny into a corner, Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) made the save sending Quinn & Dean to the back.
** H3RD’s “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik introduced a gift to his fellow H3RD partner, Ded Vaughn as a reward for securing them the CLASH Tag Team Championships from Too Sweet on April 23rd at Age Of Allegiance.Â Inside, was a human doll named Haley Jane, only temporarily awake & alive by the power of Treznik’s infamous elixirs.
* H3RD def. Danny Danger & Josh Thor (Year 2011 Time Machine Surprise) when Vaughn pinned Danger.
** “Amazing” N8 Mattson called out “Ace High” Cameron Skyy to the ring.Â Told him that he used to be the same guy Skyy was years back, but right now Skyy had lost his focus and had been looking up at the bright lights of Vegas for too long.Â With that said, Mattson stomped & crushed one of Skyy’s light-up shades to get his attention, telling him tonight he can decide to be a winner or a loser, no matter who his opponent is.Â With that, Mena Libra (with a broken foot in 3 spots) still marched to the ring, and said she would have their scheduled match.
* “Ace High” Cameron Skyy def. Mena Libra via pinfall.Â Hesitantly, Skyy finally drilled his “Deal Me In” signature on Libra while refusing to strike her throughout nearly the whole match.Â Mattson returned to ringside, shaking both competitors hands, and giving Skyy a new pair of light-up “Sin City Shades.”
* Too Sweet def. “GQ” Gavin Quinn (c) & Simon Dean when Dean was pinned by Bryce Benjamin.