Event Results From CLASH From The Crypt
October 25, 2009 · Print This Article
Special thanks to all who joined us in Taylor, MI for the 2nd Annual CLASH FROM THE CRYPT. CLASH Wrestling returns to action making its debut in Detroit, Michigan on Saturday, November 7! More details available on CLASHWRESTLING.COM as we draw closer!
** CLASH CEO “B” and New CLASH Tag Team Champions Nightlife (Jack Night & Dave Manzo) discussed being the only Team to wrestle 4 matches in Total in one night (10/23/09) and walk out as the CLASH Tag Team Champions unexpectedly! This also makes Jack Night the only CLASH star to be a holder of the CLASH Heavyweight Championship & Tag Team Gold!
“B” announced that the CLASH Championship will make its return on January, 9, 2009 at Seize The Day III and that there would be 4 qualifying matches leading to that date to cement a Fatal Four Way at CLASH Wrestling’s biggest event of the year! Just as CLASH crowned its first champion in 2008, the same rules of a 4 way would be contested in January 2010. “B” mentioned that he will utilize the services of The Wreckingball to obtain the ultimate title of CLASH Champion for him!
* “The Caveman” Tyler Elkins def. Marty Epps via submission.
* J. Miller def. Austin Manix via pinfall.
* Will Vendetta def. “Ace High” Cameron Skyy via pinfall.
* Tommy Tydie def. Josh Thor via pinfall in a Seize The Day III Qualifying Match for entry to the Four Way CLASH Championship bout in January.
* The Wreckingball def. Blue Ranger via pinfall.
* The Friends (GQ & Rave K) def. Nightlife (Dave Manzo & Jack Night) (c) via disqualification when “B” struck the referee. However, titles can only change via pinfall or submission thus Nightlife retains the gold.