Event Results From Fight Against Cancer 5
April 30, 2012 · Print This Article
Special thanks to all who contributed in our FIGHT AGAINST CANCER 5 event as all proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society as part of the 2012 Relay For Life. CLASH Wrestling will be on hand at the Relay For Life at Heritage Park on Saturday, May 19th; stay with CLASHWRESTLING.COM for more information. Below were the event results from this past weekendâ€™s extravaganza â€“
* â€śAce Highâ€ť Cameron Skyy def. Bryce Benjamin (selected by Petey Williams (c)) via submission in one of four â€śCompetitors Choiceâ€ť matches.
* Mena Libra def. Leah Von Dutch via pinfall in a Womenâ€™s Lumberjack match.
** Post Match: Gavin Quinn & J.Miller acting as Lumberjacks went in for the attack on one another to be pulled apart by the order of Interim CEO Dragon Greed. Greed declared that the two would meet in singles action on June 23rd at â€śAge Of Allegianceâ€ť but the two could not lay a finger on one another until that date or the match would be called off and that athlete would be terminated.
** Immediately, â€śAmazingâ€ť N8 Mattson charged out to kick off his â€śThatâ€™s Amazing!â€ť segment wanting to interview Dragon Greed to determine Randy â€śWreckingballâ€ť Caseyâ€™s employment status with CLASH. Greed said that if Wreckingball had PROOF of Greed saying that he had hired back Casey at last monthâ€™s show, heâ€™d consider it valid. Casey ran a clip from CLASH TO THE FUTURE: PART IV where Greed came out the time machine as 2011â€™s Dragon Kreed where he was filmed stating that if he were ever in charge, he would not fire the Wreckingball. With that, Greed was upset and scheduled Randy â€śWreckingballâ€ť Casey to a Tag Team match against the Conrad Brothers and that Casey had 5 seconds to choose a partner to which â€śSwagg Starrâ€ť Dave Manzo answered the call.
* Conrad Brothers (Mason & Jason) def. Randy â€śWreckingballâ€ť Casey & â€śSwagg Starrâ€ť Dave Manzo via pinfall.
* â€śMurderous Monkâ€ť J.Miller def. â€śCavemanâ€ť Tyler Elkins (selected by Gavin Quinn) via pinfall in one of four â€śCompetitors Choiceâ€ť matches.
*H3RD member, Ded Vaughn (c) def. Ovirload via pinfall.
* â€śGQâ€ť Gavin Quinn def. â€śMad Scientistâ€ť Tommy Treznik (selected by J.Miller) via pinfall in one of four â€śCompetitor Choiceâ€ť matches.
** Post Match: Newcomer, â€śProfessorâ€ť Mathew Priest commented on what Treznik did wrong in his encounter with Quinn and asked him how he sleeps with that decision, being the Scientist he is. Treznik reaffirmed Priest that he isnâ€™t the only scholarly competitor here and that the next time Priest sticks his nose in where it doesnâ€™t belong, he wonâ€™t hesitate on sending his invention, Ded Vaughn on him. With that, Priest retreated.
* Petey Williams (c) def. Interim CEO, Dragon Greed (selected by Cameron Skyy) via submission in one of four â€śCompetitors Choiceâ€ť matches.