Event Results From Divided We Fall (11/17/12)
November 23, 2012 · Print This Article
A HUGE thanks to every single person involved in helping CLASH Wrestling grow and having another successful year! Additional thanks to our sponsor Big League Brews Sports Bar for their ongoing support. CLASH Wrestling returns in a big way on Saturday, January 19th, 2013 to start a whole new season with our biggest event of the year – SEIZE THE DAY VI! Let’s take a look at some of the results from DIVIDED WE FALL that will shape the new year below –
** DIVIDED WE FALL began with the unveiling of the new CLASH Championship withe very member of CLASH surrounding the ring. Additionally, the attraction list for tonight had been completely rehabbed by a NEW CEO (who’s yet to be revealed) with the intent of taking CLASH in an entirely new direction. The main event has been changed to a Fatal Four Way for #1 Contendership to the same main event as SEIZE THE DAY I – J.Miller vs Cameron Skyy vs Tommy Treznik vs Gavin Quinn. Additionally, Petey Williams (c) open challenge is answered by N8 Mattson. The originally scheduled Tag Team Title Table Match is off, with Ded Vaughn of H3RD taking on Dragon Greed right now in a Street Fight!
* Ded Vaughn of H3RD, def. Dragon Greed via pinfall in a Street Fight.
* “Caveman” Tyler Elkins def. “Mighty Morphin” Blue Ranger via pinfall.
* Petey Williams (c) def. “Amazing” N8 Mattson via pinfall to retain the CLASH Championship.
* “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo def. “Professor” Mathew Priest via pinfall.
** Post Match: Mathew Priest revealed his pupil as “Caveman” Tyler Elkins whom attacked Manzo & Leah Von Dutch.
* “Wreckingball” Randy Casey def. Mike Daniels via pinfall.
* J.Miller def. “Ace High” Cameron Skyy, “GQ” Gavin Quinn, & “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik in a Fatal 4-Way to become the new #1 contender to the CLASH Championship. J.Miller will go on to challenge Petey Williams (c) at SEIZE THE DAY VI on 1/19/13!