Event Results From CLASH To The Future: Part 4
April 2, 2012 · Print This Article
Hey all, special thanks to all who made it out to our nostalgic CLASH TO THE FUTURE: PART IV Supershow extravaganza over the weekend. An event that was certainly full of wild twists and turns, let’s get the results right to you. Remember, CLASH Wrestling returns to Taylor, MI on Saturday, April 28th with details forthcoming.
* “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo def. Tim Donst via pinfall in the first of two CLASH vs CHIKARA exhibitions.
* The Painkillers (Donnie & Jacob Hallows) def. Wrecking-Force (Dragon Kreed & Wreckingball) [Year: 2011] via pinfall in the CLASH From The Past, Present, or Future specialty match.
** “Amazing” N8 Mattson with his new interviewing show (which he’s still looking for a suitable name for) talked to newcomer, Professor Matthew Priest whom stated he’s educated in anatomy and was summoned to CLASH Wrestling from someone within but wouldn’t reveal who or why.
* Leah Von Dutch def. Mena Libra via countout in their rematch from Contenders Cup.
* H3RD (“Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn) (c) def. The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield & “Mr. Touchdown” Mark Angelosetti) via pinfall to retain the CLASH Tag Team Championship in the 2nd CLASH vs. CHIKARA exhibition.
* Will Vendetta def. Austin Manix via pinfall twice after Manix requested rematch from such a quick first victory for Vendetta. Prior to fall #2, Manix confidently thought he could defeat Vendetta, thus he put his job on the line.
** Austin Manix was shown walking in the back confronting Interim CEO Dragon Greed (although portraying Dragon Kreed from the specialty match earlier) however Greed reinforced Manix’ proposal of putting his job on the line and told Manix to get out of CLASH Wrestling.
* Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) def. Mason & Jason Conrad via pinfall.
* “Caveman” Tyler Elkins def. “The Viking Warrior” Usurper [Year: 1050] via pinfall in the CLASH From The Past, Present, or Future specialty match.
** Randy “Wreckingball” Casey is found approaching Dragon Kreed (not Interim CEO Dragon Greed since coming out the Time Machine for one night only) in the bathroom area convincing him that they worked well as Wrecking-Force; furthermore convincing Kreed to give him his job back if he was the CEO. To clear things up in this ball of time warped confusion, Interim CEO Dragon Greed as his former self, Dragon Kreed has rehired the Wreckingball to the active roster of CLASH Wrestling!
* “Ace High” Cameron Skyy & “GQ” Gavin Quinn def. Petey Williams (c) & J.Miller when Skyy pinned Petey.