Event Results From CLASH To The Future: Part 7 (02/28/15)
March 5, 2015 · Print This Article
Special thanks to all who attended our seventh edition of CLASH TO THE FUTURE from this past Saturday. Further thanks extended to our long time sponsor Big League Brews; providing the ultimate after-party spot following all CLASH Wrestling events.
RESULTS: CLASH TO THE FUTURE PART VII (2/28)
* Elk def. Dave Manzo w/ Jack Vaughn (The CLASH) & J.Miller in a Triple Threat match as part of the Triple Crown Cup tournament. Elk will advance to AGE OF ALLEGIANCE on 4/18.
* The CLASH (Cameron Skyy & Tommy Treznik) (c) def. Midnight Society via pinfall when Skyy pinned Mazerati Rick to retain the CLASH Tag Team Championships.
* Brutus Dylan def. Jun Hado & The Great Akuma in a Triple Threat match as part of the Triple Crown Cup tournament. Brutus will advance to AGE OF ALLEGIANCE on 4/18.
* Leah Von Dutch def. Taeler Hendrix via pinfall.
* Justin Mane def. Action Jackson & “The Rocker” Marty Jannetty in a Triple Threat match as part of the Triple Crown Cup tournamnent. Mane will advance to AGE OF ALLEGIANCE on 4/18.
* Dragon Greed def. “GQ” Gavin Quinn via pinfall in a Street Fight to become the new CLASH Heavyweight Champion. Notes: Interference from Brutus Dylan, Evan Craig, all of The CLASH (Skyy, Treznik, Manzo, & Vaughn), and a shocking turn from J.Miller joining The CLASH aided in Dragon picking up the victory over Quinn.
CLASH Wrestling returns to the TaylorTown Trade Center on Saturday, April 18th for AGE OF ALLEGIANCE for the finals of the Triple Crown Cup, the release of SEIZE THE DAY VIII on DVD and more!