Event Results From CLASH To The Future (03/30/13)
April 1, 2013 · Print This Article
Ladies & Gents, we’d like to offer a special thanks to the 400 strong that helped the CLASH phenomenon grow at this past weekend’s CLASH TO THE FUTURE: PART V! Additional thanks goes to our sponsors Big League Brews, Warriors Comics, and Ink Addiction Tattoos that helped make this event possible! Here are the results –
** “One Legged Wonder” Zach Gowen & newcomer Greg Iron (Handicapped Heroes) are out to celebrate Zach’s 30th birthday. In the midst of this, we are interrupted by CLASH Tag Team Champions Gavin Quinn (c) & Dragon Greed. The two parties run each other down as they’ll CLASH later on this evening in Tag Team competition.
* “Amazing” N8 Mattson & “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo end in a No Contest after “Caveman” Tyler Elkins interferes attacking both men.
* “Ace High” Cameron Skyy def. “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik via forfeit when Treznik was asked mid-match if he could continue, and he responded “no.” Treznik later claimed to be suffering the symptoms of a concussion.
** In the back, Interviewer Matt Bishop with CLASH Champion “The Monk” J.Miller, attempting to address rumors that Miller’s vow of silence was to end when he became CLASH Champion. J.Miller responded with a smile, and walked off camera.
* Handicapped Heroes def. Gavin Quinn & Dragon Greed (c) via pinfall in a non-title Tag Team contest.
** Our intermission musical guests were The Liquor Well. Thanks guys!
* “The Hollywood Sensation” Justin Mane def. “Wreckingball” Randy Casey via pinfall.
* Honky Tonk Man (from 1988, current WWF Intercontinental Champion) def. “Caveman” Tyler Elkins via pinfall with the assist of a guitar shot in a Past, Present, or Future match.
** A commercial aired for CLASH Wrestling’s AGE OF ALLEGIANCE supershow on Saturday, April 27, featuring special guest Scotty 2 Hotty!
* “The Monk” J.Miller (c) & “Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams tied 7-7, in a 30 minute Ironman match for the CLASH Championship.
** Petey Williams grabbed the mic and said he knows he can beat J.Miller if he had more time. J.Miller finally broke his silence stating that when roles were reversed last year in a draw, Petey refused more time. Miller agreed to give more time if Petey offered something on the line. Petey agreed to put his CLASH career on the line.
* “The Monk” J.Miller immediately nailed a “Goodbye Tooth” signature kick in the corner upon the bell ringing, giving Miller the victory to end the show.
** Immediately following the bout, the lights within the Taylortown Trade Center went pitch black. Once they turned back on, Ded Vaughn assaulted J. Miller, choking him with a steel chain & executing the DED Piledriver on the fallen champion. Before leaving the ring, the masked monster placed a steel chair around Miller’s neck & stomped directly on this throat, prompting Miller to bleed from the mouth.