CLASH Newswire For The Week of Jan. 4th, 2009
January 6, 2009 · Print This Article
Welcome to the first CLASH Wrestling Newswire of 2009 for the week of January 4th!Â We are just a few days away from the exciting weekend festivities ahead surrounding our 1 Year Anniversary Event – SEIZE THE DAY II!Â For those that have been entertained by CLASH Wrestling since the beginning or throughout the year, we’d like to express our deepest thanks to your support that will propel CLASH Wrestling to new heights uncovering new ground in 2009!Â This week, we will give the rundown on this weekends activities in addition to the SEIZE THE DAY II card itself, but we must remind you of exactly when all this takes place!
This weekend, kicking off with FRIDAY NIGHT, JANUARY 9th, CLASH will hold the 1 Year Anniversary Awards Ceremony at 7:30 PM at Arnaldo’s Banquet Center, located at 18275 Quarry Road in Riverview, MI 48193.Â This five hour event will feature dancing, live DJ, hor’d’oeuvres, open bar, and of course the awards ceremony itself for only $15 admission for the first 75 tickets.Â This five hour event is a black tie event, with more detailed information on the front page of CLASHWRESTLING.COM!
ARE YOU READY?Â THE BIGGEST EVENT IN OUR COMPANY’S HISTORY – SEIZE THE DAY II!
Tickets for this CLASH Wrestling 1 Year Anniversary SUPERSHOW event are only $10 (see Pricing Schedule on the Information Tab of CLASHWRESTLING.COM for all event pricing). If youâ€™ve never experienced CLASH Wrestling, this is your chance to experience the excitement LIVE in TAYLOR, MI on 1/10/09! Join the CLASH Revolution and SEIZE THE DAY to kick off 2009!
SEIZE THE DAY II
JANUARY 10, 2009
TAYLOR, MI @ TAYLORTOWN TRADE CENTER
THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECTACULAR!
- “ROLE MODEL” JACK NIGHT (c) vs. “ACE HIGH” CAMERON SKYYÂ (CLASH CHAMPIONSHIP) The epic rematch said long overdue, as we witness the battle for the most coveted prize in CLASH Wrestling, the CLASH Championship! JACK NIGHT had stalked the CLASH Championship since his ALL OUT WAR Victory in the 20 man battle royal in August.Â Now, since defeating SKYY on 11/8 at DIVIDED WE FALL ending his 10 Month title reign with the aid of a kendo stick, we’ve seen SKYY scratch and crawl through the many tests and road blocks put forth by JEREMY JONES.Â With the tests pass, it’ll be for all the gold, one victor, CAMERON SKYY vs. JACK NIGHT – WHO will walk out as this companies champion kicking off 2009?
- 30 MINUTE IRONMAN MATCH: H3RD (c) vs. FRIENDSÂ (TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP)Â It is set in stone. In one of the greatest rivalries in CLASH Wrestling stemming since May 2008, the H3RD (TOMMY TYDIE & J. MILLER) and the FRIENDS (GQ ASSASSIN & RAVE KILLBOURN) will do battle once more for one illustrious half-hour to determine the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP and who really is the most dominant tag team in CLASH Wrestling!
Two teams, bound by hatred and the CLASH Gold will come to a head in the final battle as the challengers, the FRIENDS take on the champions, H3RD (c) at SEIZE THE DAY II!Â Only one team will have their hands raised, and their quest realized while the other team will be expended, and breathe loneliness with the absence of the CLASH Tag Team Championship.Â Who will walk out after the 30 Minute Ironman Match as Champions, who will SEIZE THE DAY?Â Find out on 1/10/09!
- “SWAGG STARR” DAVE MANZO vs. “T-TRAIN” TYLER ELKINSÂ It all comes to ahead this SATURDAY NIGHT, JANUARY 10 what has long stemmed since August 2008 through betrayals, MMA bouts, and more.Â We will witness the ONE ON ONE encounter, one fall to finish – DAVE MANZO vs. TYLER ELKINS!
- THE WRECKINGBALL vs. DRAGON KREED (CLASH OF THE TITANS)Â The two biggest monsters in CLASH Wrestling will unleash themselves against one another which looks to be one of the BIGGEST matches on the SEIZE THE DAY II card!Â It appears the “force” was weak in the once dominant WRECKING-FORCE team, but this match will undoubtedly be a “wrecking-force” in itself as these two mammoths will CLASH for the first time ever on 1/10/09!
- KEITH CALHOUN vs. WILL VENDETTA With KEITH CALHOUNâ€™s recent frustration leading to many in attendance forming a strong dislike for the veteran, WILL VENDETTA has seemingly been on the receiving end of his venting in a physical manner.Â With the challenge accepted, WILL VENDETTA and KEITH CALHOUN look to now vent their frustration against one another at the biggest event of the year – SEIZE THE DAY II!
- DANNY DANGER vs. “THE FUTUR3″ MIKE DANIELS (RETURN vs. RETURN) The “DANGEROUSLY AMAZING” DANNY DANGER makes his CLASH return against a foe who also marks his return from injury – “THE FUTUR3″ MIKE DANIELS!Â One of the many special attractions at SEIZE THE DAY II in TAYLOR, MI on 1/10/09!
- JOSH THOR vs. KHAMELEONÂ Lastly, the returning JOSH THOR w/ DANNY DANGER will be in one-on-one action against CLASH Wrestling’s “RESIDENT REPTILE” KHAMELEON.Â Can THOR’s size and strength advantage make the difference to KHAMELEON’s speed and agility?Â We’ll find out on JANUARY 10!
- HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR “SEIZE THE DAY” HISTORY?Â
Here are a few “DID YOU KNOWS” stemming from the first SEIZE THE DAY which makes things kind of interesting.Â DID YOU KNOW…
1.Â RAVE KILLBOURN was in singles action against TOMMY TYDIE – coincidentally these two would be involved with one another in one of the most fueled rivalries in CLASH Wrestling – (FRIENDS vs. H3RD).
2. GQ ASSASSIN pinned MIKE DANIELS on 1/5/08, ironically, DANIELS would be the root of the H3RD when he turned on the FRIENDS in JUNE 2008 to join TYDIE and MILLER to form the H3RD!Â Looked to be a bit of foreshadowing of the “Futur3.”
3. CAMERON SKYY defeated TOMMY TYDIE, J. MILLER, and GQ ASSASSIN in a fatal four way for the CLASH Championship.Â SKYY retained the belt until being defeated by JACK NIGHT on 11/8 at DIVIDED WE FALL.Â SKYY will now be in the main event once again on the chase for the CLASH Championship against JACK NIGHT (c)!
4. Local rapper LIL WICKED was the guest MC for SEIZE THE DAY and will return to do the same on SEIZE THE DAY II!
- EXPERIENCE WHAT EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT – SEIZE THE DAY II On JANUARY 10, 2009, CLASH Wrestling presents the biggest event of the year and its 1 Year Anniversary – SEIZE THE DAY II in TAYLOR, MI! Make sure to visit the all-new mini site for SEIZE THE DAY II keeping you updated on the latest happening for the line-up at: http://clashwrestling.com/seizethedayII.html
We’re not the only ones talking about SEIZE THE DAY, in addition to local wrestling sites reporting on our 1 Year Anniversary Event, SPORTS RADIO 1130 WDFN has jumped on as well – http://www.wdfn.com/pages/wrestling.html
EXPERIENCE THE EXCITEMENT LIVE AS CLASH BRINGS YOU INNOVATIVE PRO WRESTLING & NONSTOP ACTION ENJOYABLE BY ALL AGES!!
In other news:
- BE SURE TO PICK UP “BEST OF CLASH WRESTLING” VOLUMES 1-3 AVAILABLE NOW ON DVD!
It’s what everyone’s been asking about for the last 12 months, and as of 12/19 they have arrived.Â Some of the most memorable bouts including the TLC Match between FRIENDS & H3RD, SKYY vs. MILLER (LADDER), SCOTTY 2 HOTTY, MDOGG20 MATT CROSS & More!Â Each DVD will be sold at the CLASH Merchandise booth for $10 or buy 2 and get the third half-off (3 for $25)!
- HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING “THIS IS CLASH WRESTLING” IN MT. CLEMENS, MICHIGAN 1/24 LIVE, at SEIZE THE DAY II on 1/10, CLASH WRESTLING will make two HUGE announcements regarding our debut event in MT. CLEMENS, MICHIGAN!Â Be sure to check out SEIZE THE DAY in TAYLOR, MI and join us for a fun weekend of festivities surrounding our 1 Year Anniversary Event!
Thanks for reading this weekâ€™s edition of our Newswire; donâ€™t forget to join us SATURDAY, JANUARY 10TH, 7PM Belltime for the biggest event of the year to kick off 2009 when CLASH comes to TAYLOR, MI for SEIZE THE DAY II! Admission to this event is ONLY $10! Join us Saturday Night, 1/10 and be a part of the CLASH REVOLUTION!!