Results To WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND (9/4/09)
September 5, 2009 · Print This Article
Special thanks to those who made it out to WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND in Taylor, MI this past Friday Night! Many unprecedented events transpired but perhaps the biggest is CLASH Wrestling under new ownership as we have a new CLASH CEO â€“ Prince of Swag, â€śB!â€ť In addition, B has declared that he will officially appoint himself as the CLASH Champion on Friday, September 18th! The official results from 9/4/09 are below:
* FRIENDS (GQ & RAVE K) (c) def. NIGHT-LIFE (DAVE MANZO & JACK NIGHT) to retain the CLASH Tag Team Championship when GQ pinned MANZO.
* â€śAce Highâ€ť CAMERON SKYY def. AUSTIN MANIX via pinfall.
* Prince of Swag, â€śBâ€ť def. CLASH CEO JEREMY JONES via pinfall after JONES abruptly passed out. By defeating JONES, the stipulation gave all CLASH CEO power to â€śB.â€ť
* â€śT-Trainâ€ť TYLER ELKINS def. WILL VENDETTA by submission in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.
* TOMMY TYDIE vs. J.MILLER was then made into a 5-Way for the CLASH Championship after â€śBâ€ť added NIGHT-LIFE (MANZO & NIGHT), and CAMERON SKYY cashed in his Consolation Prize. This match was ruled a â€śNo Contestâ€ť after â€śBâ€ť pulled the ref before MILLER could secure the win.
***Post Match: â€śBâ€ť said that at SAVED BY THE BELL on Friday, September 18th,that he will be appointed the new CLASH Wrestling World Champion! However, until that date, the CLASH Championship will hold its vacancy.